Shipping and Return Policy
Payment through PayPal
PayPal is an independent agency offering an alternative payment option, for safe online transactions. For online purchases, the customer will be redirected to the PayPal website, where she/he can use this ID. At the PayPal site, the secure transaction takes place. After the PayPal transaction is complete, the customer will then receive an invoice via e-mail, providing transaction details. KazeSpec Engineering takes the utmost care in keeping all customer information confidential. All details disclosed in the order process are used solely for the purpose of the specific transaction.
Orders are shipped via UPS, or USPS at the full discretion of KazeSpec Engineering.
When placing an order for APO/FPO address, please enter the appropriate term (APO or FPO) in the ‘city’ field and then choose the appropriate two-letter code in the ‘state’ field. In addition, please be sure to select United States in the ‘country’ field.
APO/FPO State Codes
AA – Armed Forces Americas
AE – Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Canada
AP – Armed Forces Pacific
All APO/FPO orders are shipped via postal service USPS.
Please note that Trade agreements vary between Canada and international countries. For this reason, duties and taxes applicable on the importation of any of KazeSpec Engineering product(s) are the full responsibility of the customer. International Orders are non-returnable.
Order cancellations will be entertained only if the goods have not been shipped, excluding “special order” items. A refund will be issued for defective or uninstalled products.
If you need to return an item, please contact us prior to doing so. If conditions for product return as stated below are met, we will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that must be marked on your return package. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges on all returned items.
KazeSpec Engineering values its customers and ensures that all refunds and replacements are handled within 30 business days from receipt. Send requests for exchanges/replacements/refunds to the following address along with a completed Return Authorization Form to:
14541 RAINTREE LN
TUSTIN, CA 92780
Restocking fees may apply.
Any warranties on products sold by KazeSpec Engineering are those made by the manufacturer. Customer understands that any and all warranties are voided if any product defect has been caused in part or whole by negligence, improper installation, lack of proper maintenance, abuse, misuse, accident, floor or fire. Customer also understands that there is no warranty whatsoever, express or implied, on any parts used for competition, track events, racing or purposes other than which they were intended.
Customer agrees to notify eas immediately upon discovery of any product defect. Customer understands that defective items must be returned for replacement in accordance with KazeSpec Engineering’s return policy and at Customer’s expense. KazeSpec Engineering will replace all defective items that meet return or replacement requirements. Customer understands that KazeSpec Engineering will not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages or for loss, inconvenience, damage or expense directly or indirectly arising from the use (or inability to use) or a third party unauthorized use, of any product or its components, either separately or in combination with other equipment, or for commercial loss of any kind, regardless whether KazeSpec Engineering had been advised of such possibility.
KazeSpec Engineering makes no representation whatsoever that installation and or use of parts purchased from KazeSpec Engineering will not have a negative effect on any warranty that may exist on Customer’s vehicle. Customer understands that he assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of products sold by KazeSpec Engineering.
KazeSpec Engineering has a 30-day exchange policy from the date of shipment for defective/damaged merchandise:
• Merchandise to be exchanged must be sent back with original packing. Boxes, manuals, and warranty information (if any) must be intact.
• A completed Return Slip must accompany the merchandise.
• Please state reason for exchange/replacement on the Return Slip so that we may serve you better.
• Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges on all returned items.
• The exchanged/replaced product will be shipped FREE through USPS/UPS Ground mode. Restocking fees may apply.
KazeSpec Engineering has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee from the date of shipment subject to the following:
• The Customer must contact KazeSpec Engineering via email within 30 days of order shipment to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
• Returns must be unused/uninstalled and be 100% complete with all parts in original packing and in condition. Boxes, manuals and warranty information (if any) must be intact.
• A completed Return Merchandise Authorization Form (RMA) must accompany the merchandise.
• Your RMA number must be written on the OUTSIDE of the box, next to your shipping label. This is very important as returns without an RMA number will be refused.
• The Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges on all returned items.
• Shipping charges are non-refundable and shall be deducted when issuing the refund.
• Closeout/Clearance items, unless otherwise stated, are sold “as is” and do not qualify for product returns/exchanges for any reason, including non-compatibility or defective products.
Shipping charges are non-refundable in all cases.
• Damaged shipments: the customer is responsible for reporting the damage claim to the shipping company. Please contact us to notify us of the situation.
Many parts sold by KazeSpec Engineering are intended for off-road use only and may not be legal for street use. KazeSpec Engineering makes no representation with respect to the legality for street use of any parts sold or their ability to pass emissions tests in any State. The customer understands that it is his/her sole responsibility to determine applicability of local, State and Federal laws and compliance with them prior to using purchased parts on any vehicle driven on the street. KazeSpec Engineering makes no representation whatsoever that installation and/or use of parts purchased from KazeSpec Engineering will not have a negative effect on any warranty that may exist on customer’s vehicle. Customer understands that he assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of products purchased from KazeSpec Engineering.