This special “super low” mount was created specifically to fit the Sparco Sprint V in the Miata. Even though it was designed for either the Sparco Sprint V, it will fit other seats so long as they will fit within the mount.
This mount is not adjustable like the other PCI Miata seat mount we offer, however it is a more rigid mount that sits as low as possible to the floor using the factory Miata seat mounting location. There two options:
Set Back – This seat mount puts all the mounting holes 1.6″ further back for taller drivers
- CNC laser cut and formed from one piece of .125” (1/8”) steel with no welds to maximize strength and stiffness
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- Slider free for safe solid seat mounting
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting
- PCI seat mounts meet FIA specifications
- Important Notes:
- Works with seats with parallel side mounting provisions only. It will not work with seats that provide only bottom mounting provisions
- Fits seats up to 16.5″/430mm wide
- Minor modification of transmission tunnel needed (instructions will be included)
- Proven to fit the following seats: Sparco Sprint 5, Sparco Evo, pretty much the majority of Sparco seats. The mount will fit other seats within 422mm wide, but we have not tested the fitment in anything other than these and cannot guarantee compatibility
- For the Recaro Pole Position, please order the adjustable race seat mount.