Built for performance and show, the HPS Shortram Air Intake Kit with Powder Coated Red finish for 2012-2013 Mazda Mazda3 2.0L Skyactiv offers a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to deliver performance gains while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. HPS Short Ram Air Intake has been tested on a two-wheel dyno machine and shown increase in horsepower and torque. Compare to the cold air intake, HPS Short Ram Air Intake is a convenient way to change your intake in case of rainy days where water might be inducted into your cold air system.
They come with an K&N High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
HPS Shortram Air Intake Systems Features:
– Designed for increased performance for your vehicle, utilizing the finest quality components such as HPS race proven silicone hoses and stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
– Proven by dyno to provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
– Mandrel-bent aluminum tube piping for optimal air flow
– Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter which is backed by Million Mile Limited Warranty
– Heat Shield is included for maximum cooling effect
– Bolt-on easy installation
Dyno Proven Performance Gains
CARB Exempt: No
System Type: Shortram air intake system
Vehicle Application: Mazda 2012-2013 Mazda3 2.0L Skyactiv