Built for performance and show, the HPS Shortram Air Intake Kit for 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si 2.0L offers a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to deliver performance gains while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. HPS Short Ram Air Intake has been tested on a rear-wheel dynamometer and shown increase in horsepower and torque. Compare to the cold air intake, HPS Short Ram Air Intake is a convenient way to change your intake in case of rainy days where water might be inducted into your cold air system.
They come with an K&N High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
HPS Shortram Air Intake Key Features
– Designed for increased performance for your sport compacts, utilizing the finest quality components
– Proven by dyno to provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
– Mandrel-bent aluminum tube piping for optimal air flow
– Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter which is backed by Million Mile Limited Warranty
– Heat Shield is included for maximum cooling effect
– Bolt-on easy installation
– Dyno Proven Performance Gains: +10.2 Whp, +7 Ft/lbs
– CARB Exempt: No
– System Type: Shortram air intake system
– Vehicle Application: Honda 02-05 Civic Si 2.0L