Built for performance and show, the HPS Cold Air Intake Kit for 2009-2013 Honda Fit 1.5L Manual Trans relocates the world’s best K&N air filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures. HPS Long Ram Cold Air Intake has been tested on a dynamometer and shown increase in horsepower and torque. Compare to the shortram air intake, HPS Cold Air Intake delivers cooler air with more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the vehicle combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque in the low and mid range rpm. Constructed of light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy piping, HPS Cold Air Intake Kit has long lasting durability. HPS Cold Air Intake Systems come with the HPS signature reinforced silicone hoses, which ensure the durability and reliability during the extreme driving condition. They come with an K&N High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
HPS Cold Air Intake Key Features
– Designed for increased performance for your sport compacts, utilizing the finest quality components
– Proven by dyno to provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
– Mandrel-bent aluminum tube piping for optimal air flow
– Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter which is backed by Million Mile Limited Warranty
– Bolt-on easy installation
– Dyno Proven Performance Gains: +7.9 Whp, +7.5 Ft/lbs
– CARB Exempt: No
– System Type: Cold air intake system.
– Vehicle Application: Honda 09-13 Fit 1.5L Manual Trans